The new game from FromSoftware, Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon, was released today. The title was awaited by many mech enthusiasts ready to pilot their own big robots and was welcomed warmly by many reviewers who appreciated the gameplay. While graphics are not the best part of the title, the game looks quite good and pleasant for the eyes. However, some players experience a little visual bug which makes Armored Core 6 a little bit gray. If you are one of them, read our article to learn how to fix it. Luckily, it is quite easy.
Armored Core 6 – How to Fix Gray Color
If you believe that your Armored Core 6 is too gray, you may be right. Some players report that the title starts in grayish color palette. It is caused by not properly working HDR and G-Sync. If you are one of them, luckily, there is an easy and quick fix to that problem:
- It is enough for you to pick borderless window.
- Once you do that, reset the game.
- The problem should not appear anymore. Enjoy your game in deeper colors!
However, to be honest, gray colors quite suit the devastated planet and mech fights. So, you may want to go back to them later.
You can also try:
- Turning off HDR (alternatively turn it off and on again).
- Turning off G-Sync.
- Updating drivers, restarting PC and verifying game files.
If you experience the bug, and leave the game, you may notice that your screen display also changed colors. Luckily, it is not permanent. It is enough to restart PC to fix this.
If you liked this article and want to learn more about Armored Core 6, read also:
- Armored Core 6 Guide and Tips
- Is Armored Core 6 Difficult? Answered
- Enemies List in Armored Core 6 – Who you are going to face