After delivering astonishing Elden Ring a bit more than a year ago, FromSoftware keeps dishing out great games. Unlike soulsborne titles that the studio is known from, Armored Core 6 takes a different approach. AC6 focuses on very fast and dynamic fights in sci-fi, industrial world. It’s core (pun intended) lies in creating your own, personalised mech, called Armored Core, and equipping it with armament and parts that will suit your playstyle the most. The game not only lets you adjust the performance of the AC, but it can also be beautified by using Decals. What is more, those aesthetics and AC builds can be shared among the community. Here you will learn more how to do so.
Sharing Decals and ACs in Armored Core 6
Armored Core 6 lets you save your AC builds. It is a great feature, since all of them have their strengths and weaknesses. It can help greatly while battling specific enemies or bosses. What is more, unlike in soulsborne games, you can enhance your AC with purely aesthetic elements called Decals. Both can be shared across players!
Doing so is amazingly simple:
- After creating and saving a build or a Decal, an author can upload them to get Share ID. This string of letters and numbers can be used by other people enjoying the game to load them to their playthrough.
- All there is to do, is to select AC Data for builds or Image Editor for Decals and click Downloaded tab.
- Click the empty slot on the list, and a window with a field to enter Share ID will be shown. Now just paste or type the Share ID there.
Armored Core 6 - community Decal codes
Fans of popular mech anime Evangelion already got busy and created some decals that you may want to use if you are one of them. If you are a creative person, feel free to share your builds and Decals in the comments under this article. If creating art is not your cup of tea but you would still like to check what the community has done, this site has you covered. You will find amazing Decals with Share IDs there to use in your AC.
If you would like to know more about Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon, check also:
- How to Get Parts in Armored Core 6
- Armored Core 6 - 30005 StartService EasyAntiCheat EOSSys Bug Fix
- Armored Core 6 - How to Fix Stuttering and Bad Performance