IN A NUTSHELL:
- CoD: Warzone devs have increased the maximum number of players in a single match to 200;
- The change is temporary;
- Supply Run contracts and several items have also appeared in the game.
The latest update to the battle royale shooter Call of Duty: Warzone has increased the maximum number of players in a single match to 200. However, an illustration on the official PlayStation blog (above) suggests that this change will only apply for a limited time.
The update also introduced supply run contracts - they guarantee a discount on items for the team that will be the first to reach a supply station. Warzone has also received several new items, such as Spotter Scope and the Rytec AMR semi-automatic sniper rifle.
Additionally, owners of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare can use the new map (Cheshire Park) and game mode (Team Defender).
- Call of Duty: Warzone - official website
- Call of Duty: Warzone - game guide
- Call of Duty Warzone in Free-to-Play – Finally, Mature Fortnite!