Version 1.0 of Teardown debuted yesterday. Leaving early access is a good opportunity to look at the most interesting mods for this project. Among them is a modification called Harry Potter - Witchcraft and Wizardry.
The mod can be downloaded from Steam Workshop. For now, the project enables us to smash to pieces only 4 Privet Drive, the house in which Potter grew up before he became a student at Hogwarts. In the future, the following maps are to be added to the project:
- Diagon Alley
- The Leaky Cauldron Pub
- King's Cross Station
Eight people are working on the project, but the authors are looking for more modders to help. The mod is already quite popular - on Steam Workshop it is subscribed to by over 15 thousand people.
- Teardown - official website
- Harry Potter - Witchcraft and Wizardry on Steam Workshop
Other notable mods for Teardown
It is worth mentioning, by the way, a few other mods for Teardown that are currently very popular.
- The Vault of the Future - A map recreating one of the crypts from the Fallout series.
- Tanks Of The Soviet Union! - A project adding Soviet tanks and other vehicles to the game.
- Mini Gold Coast - A map inspired by the eponymous Australian city.
- Explosive Vehicles - A modification that makes each vehicle explode when its damage reaches a certain level.
- Coming Home - A level set on the moon, with weaker gravity and a rover for transportation.
- Physgun - adds a gravity-controlling weapon based on the gadget from Garry's Mod.
- Portal Gun - introduces the iconic gadget from Portal.
- Asteroid Strike - Adds the ability to summon asteroids to destroy objects in the environment.
- Eltarius Colonization: EL1-R - A map with a research station on an alien planet.