author: Agnes Adamus
Demonologist - What Tarot Cards Do
In Demonologist you can come across Tarot cards. Using them gives a specific effect. Here you will learn what they do exactly.
Demonologist is a game that will appeal to fans of Phasmophobia. The game enables up to four players, to conduct investigations in haunted places. During the game we can use a number of gear - one of them is Tarot cards. Here you will learn what they do.
Demonologist - where to find Tarot Cards?
Tarot cards are items with magical power. You can find them in the locations you investigate. They usually lie on tables or kitchen countertops. So if you care about finding them, you need to look carefully around the rooms.
Demonologist - what do Tarot Cards do?
Unveiling a tarot card gives a specific unique effect. The developers did not reveal specifically what each card does. However, players have been able to determine selected functions. Keep in mind, however, that this is not confirmed information.
- Void – mostly does nothing; there is a slim chance that it will delate the tool which you are holding (can be a bug).
- Guillotine – player character dies;
- Angel – can bring a dead player back to life;
- Death – ghost attacks;
- Flame of fate – raises or lowers character's sanity (effects depend on the color of flames);
- Moon – lowers sanity
- Sun – increases sanity.
- Aggressive – makes the ghost more aggressive;
- Slave – ghost cannot change the room it is in.
- Devil – ghost do something; mostly interacts with various objects, it should not haunt.
The other effects are so subtle that it is impossible to determine exactly what they do at this point. It's likely, however, that over time we'll be able to determine their effect in the game. When that happens, we will update the above list for you.
- Demonologist - What Tarot Cards Do
- Tools in Demonologist; Ouija Board and More