This Diablo 4 guide is a collection of the most important information and tips that will help you eliminate hordes of hellish monsters that you will face while traversing the dangerous world of Sanctuary. You will learn about all character classes and their skills. We suggest how to navigate the open world, what traders and characters you will encounter in cities, as well as how to gain experience and level up your character. We have also prepared walkthroughs for main and side quests, and discussed technical topics related to Diablo 4. Our interactive map will certainly be a big help.
- Diablo 4: Guide content
- Diablo 4: Tips and tricks
- Diablo 4: Basics
- Diablo 4: FAQ
- Diablo 4: Builds
- Diablo 4: Walkthrough
- Diablo 4: World atlas
- Diablo 4: Minimum PC system requirements
- Diablo 4: Language versions
Diablo 4: Guide content
We start the guide with the section about the basics, where you will learn practical starting tips that will greatly facilitate your first moments in the world of Sanctuary. We describe the difficulty levels available in the game, and suggest which character class is the best. You will also read about the available difficulty levels - World Tiers. We also devoted a separate page to the description of the not very intuitive interface.
In the FAQ section, we answer the most frequently asked questions. You will find out, among other things, whether you can choose the gender of the hero, whether you can play solo and whether there is an option to play offline. We also write about equipment, answering questions such as what are Aspects , how to change weapons, and how to collect Murmuring Obols. In the campaign section, we explain whether there is a cow level, how to use fast travel, how to change the time of day, how many acts are in the game and how to unlock world tier 3. You will also find answers to technical issues, such as offline mode, crossplay or zooming out of the camera. At the end of this chapter, you'll learn how to find tortured chests and what the Tree of Whispers is, and how to defeat the two most important bosses in the game.
In the Builds section, we present a list of all available character classes along with information about their skills and equipment. You will also learn the best builds for each class that will help you prepare for the most difficult challenges in the game.
In the World atlas, you will find the locations of all Altars of Lilith, thanks to which you will gain bonuses and aspects, divided by character class.
The guide ends with an appendix. This is where you will learn about all the technical aspects of the game, including PC system requirements, languages and editions of Diablo 4. You will also find a list of controls for each hardware platform, as well as accessibility options.
Diablo 4: Tips and tricks
- Collect healing potions - if enemies drop a healing potion, heal yourself using the potion in your inventory and pick up a new one to replenish your supply. Try to always have full health, because you don't know when you can be attacked by hordes of enemies.
- Explore the areas thoroughly - the world of Diablo 4 has a lot to offer and it's worth exploring it thoroughly. Instead of running directly to the quest marker, take a detour to get experience and valuable equipment from defeated monsters. You can also find dungeons with more loot to collect.
- Experiment with skills - you can reset previously spent skill points at any time to allocate them elsewhere. Just right-click on the selected skill. This costs gold, but it is extremely cheap. It's worth experimenting to adjust the play style to your needs.
- Evade - each class has the Evade skill, which can save you from death more than once. As soon as you're surrounded by enemies, press Spacebar (PC), Circle (PS) or B (Xbox) to move away to a safe distance and avoid damage.
You can find more tips on the following page: Tips and tricks.
Diablo 4: Basics
In this part of the guide, you will learn about the basic gameplay mechanics of Diablo 4. You will learn what the world tiers are, how the character progression system works, and how to navigate the game world.
- Difficulty levels, world tiers - here we describe the World Tiers available in the game and detail the differences between them.
- Interface - this page of the guide will explain all the elements of the interface - inventory, skill windows and the map.
- Best class - on this page, we suggest how to choose the class that will be the best for you.
- List of all bosses - we have compiled all the bosses you can encounter while traveling around the Sanctuary.
Diablo 4: FAQ
In this part of the guide, you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions, e.g. whether you can play solo, whether you need Internet connection to play and whether Diablo 4 has microtransactions.
- Can I choose and change the gender? - on this page, we inform how to choose the gender and explain whether it can be changed during the game.
- How to change Player Title? - here you will learn about changing the title and unlocking new words.
- How to change gender and appearance? - here you will learn how to modify the appearance and whether it is possible to change your character's gender after leaving the character creator.
- How to increase Evade? - dodging is one of the defensive mechanics in Diablo 4. Thanks to them, you can, for example, move around the map faster or avoid enemy attacks. Check out how to increase the dash charge limit.
- Can a character be recovered? - on this page of the guide, we explain whether it is possible to recover a deleted hero.
- What are Aspects? - here we have described special passive abilities and what the Code of Power is for.
- How to buyback an item? - on this page of the guide, you will learn about unique items and buying back equipment you sold by accident.
- How to carry more Healing Potions? - the number of slots for potions is limited, so on this page we have described how to increase it.
- How to change weapons? - changing weapons is not very intuitive. On this page of the guide, you will learn what skills and weapons have in common.
- How to compare items? - during the game, you will find a huge amount of items, so on this page we have described how to recognize the most useful ones for you.
- Where is the Stash? - your inventory has limited space, so we have described where and how to use the storage.
- How does salvage work? - on this page you will learn how one of the important crafting mechanics in Diablo 4 works. You'll learn how to recover materials from unwanted items, as well as how to get new skins for weapons and armor pieces thanks to this mechanic.
- How to collect Murmuring Obols? - this is one of the currencies available in the game - here we explain how to get them?
- How to use fast travel? - we answer how to unlock fast travel and teleportation points.
- How to open the Journal? - Diablo 4's interface is not very friendly and you may have trouble finding the quest log.
- How to get Renown? - on this page, you will find information on how to increase Renown.
- Is there a cow level? - a joke or an integral part of the game - here you will find information about the craziest level of the series.
- How to open Silent Chests? - in the world of Diablo 4, you will find chests that cannot be opened without a specific item.
- How to use an emote in a quest? - some quests in Diablo 4 require the use of certain emotes or gestures - check out how to do it.
- How to change the time of day? - on this page of the guide, we explain how to change day into night.
- Can you play offline? - here we answer the question of whether you need a permanent Internet connection to play.
- Is there crossplay? - on this page, we talk about cross-platform play and progression.
- Does the game offers fully-fledged single-player? - many players like to play Diablo games solo. Here you will find out if this is possible in the fourth installment.
- Is there splitscreen? - couch co-op is one of the most appreciated play modes. On this page, you will find out if Diablo 4 has this option.
- Can you pause the game? - visit this page if you want to learn how to pause the game.
- Can you zoom out the camera? - the camera in the latest Diablo can cause you some troubles. This guide page explains whether you can change it.
- How to find Mystery Chests? - on this page of the guide, we describe how to find chests with legendary rewards.
- What is the Tree of Whispers? - this page describes the mechanic that will be unlocked after completing the campaign. Learn how to complete bounties.
- How to defeat the Butcher? - this page of the guide describes the fight with one of the most famous bosses in the series.
- How to defeat Ashava the Pestilent? - one of the world bosses in the game. We describe where you can encounter her and how to defeat the boss.
Diablo 4: Builds
This chapter describes all character classes, their best and worst features, and above all, the best builds.
- All character classes - here you will find descriptions of all classes - Rogue, Sorcerer, Barbarian, Druid and Necromancer.
- Barbarian - on this page we describe the best builds for the Barbarian, such as the Thorns and Bleed builds.
- Rogue - on this page you will learn how to develop Rogue focused on melee or ranged combat.
- Druid - after reading this page, you will learn how to best develop your Druid.
- Sorcerer - Sorcerer in Diablo 4 can be developed in many ways, and on this page we suggest the best and proven builds.
- Necromancer - on this page you will find out what are the best builds for the Necromancer class.
Diablo 4: Walkthrough
- Necromancer: Call of the Underworld - you need to complete this quest to be able to summon Golems. On this page, you will learn how to complete the quest, as well as how to set the summon golem skill on the skill bar.
- Secret of the Spring - learn where to find the note in the Fractured Peaks and how to complete this quest using the right emote.
Diablo 4: World atlas
- Altars of Lilith - by discovering these places you will receive, for example, stats or other bonuses.
- Aspects - on the individual pages of this chapter, we list Legendary Aspects for each character class available in Diablo 4, and we also suggest which dungeons you need to complete to obtain them.
- Waypoints - thanks to them you can use fast travel.
- Strongholds - there are three locations of this type in the Fractured Peaks that you can explore and clear out.
Diablo 4: Minimum PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bits
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K/AMD FX-8100
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660/Radeon R9 280
- Disk space: 45 GB
For more information on the minimum and recommended system requirements for My Time at Sandrock, check out the System requirements page.
Diablo 4: Language versions
Diablo 4 is available in 13 languages. The list of available languages can be found on the Language versions page of the guide.
About Diablo 4 Guide
Author : Krzysztof "Kris" Lewandowski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Diablo IV Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, PS5, XSX
More About Diablo IV
Games have become pricey, and they don't seem to stop. Two of this year's biggest titles want us to pay extra for playing them early – the question is: is it even ethical?
I'm in love with Diablo 4. The fate of a game-service can go differently depending on Blizzard accountants' mood, but I have a few ideas how to develop this hellish newborn – with a few concrete propositions.
Dog days around the corner! June promises a downpour of new games, though! Some titles should keep us entertained all summer. No one will be bored, that's for sure.
Diablo 4 is coming, and we already know what to expect from Blizzard's title (more or less). But the world of this game, Sanctuary, is a great space for all kinds of different forms of gameplay. Here are some suggestions, we might get outrageous!
Among the best announced RPGs, above all stand out new IPs and games that no one had heard of a year ago. The genre is slowly evolving, but rest assured - there will be a few familiar faces for old-timers, too.