The release of Dragon Age: Dreadwolf is still far away. Those patiently waiting for the game's launch should be interested in a new article on BioWare's official blog, in which the developers shared information on the progress of the work.
- Several hundred people are currently working on the game.
- The game's plot is being created so that newcomers can enjoy it. Veterans of the series will find a lot of answers to previous questions, but no knowledge of previous installments will be required to play.
- This approach is not easy. As the authors explain, in the case of Mass Effect you can simply place the action in a new section of the galaxy, while Dragon Age: Dreadwolf will once again take the players to the continent of Thedas, full of familiar places and faces.
- Dragon Age has a devoted fan base that keeps returning to the games and has read every comic book and novel set in the universe. The release of Dragon Age: Inquisition however, took place eight years ago, so the developers can't assume that those playing Dragon Age: Dreadwolf will have a good idea of this world and the characters that inhabit it.
Dragon Age: Dreadwolf is being developed for PC, Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5. For now, no planned release date has been revealed, but the leaks indicate that BioWare plans to release the game in 2023 at the earliest.
We have been waiting for the fourth installment of the series for a very long time. In December it will be four years since we saw the the first teaser, and so far no gameplay footage has been shown.
- Dragon Age - official website