One of the most spectacular elements of A Plague Tale: Innocence were the moments when the player encountered swarms of rats. It turns out that the sequel will be even more impressive in this regard.
- On the official blog the developers of the game published an article describing the graphical improvements we will find in the sequel.
- One of them is a significant increase in the maximum number of rats on the screen. In the first part, the limit for these rodents was 5,000, while in A Plague Tale: Requiem it was raised to 300 thousand, or 60 times more.
- Such an increase was made possible by building the game with powerful PCs and the new generation of consoles in mind.
- A Plague Tale: Requiem will also offer more detailed models, sharper textures and better lighting.
A Plague Tale: Requiem is heading to PC, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch. The latter version will use the streaming technology.
We won't have to wait much longer for the game - it will be released on October 18, this year, simultaneously on all target platforms. From the moment of its release, it will also be available as part of a Game Pass subscription.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence - game guide