author: Adrian Werner
Dying Light 2 Secret Lets Us Feel Like Darth Vader
Fans have found another interesting easter egg in Dying Light 2. It enables us to use a weapon that lets us use the famous Force choke from Star Wars.
Just like the first part, Dying Light 2 is densely packed with various easter eggs and every now and then players find new curiosities of this type hidden by the developers. Now, fans have discovered that there is an item called Dying Force in the game, enabling us to perform the so-called "Force choke", a move known from the universe of Star Wars - the ability to choke enemies from a distance using the Force.
If you want to feel like Darth Vader in Dying Light 2, the process of discovering this secret is presented by a video prepared by the AshesWolf channel.
To unlock the Force Choke in Dying Light 2, you need to:
- Complete the mission Broadcast.
- Find all five black ducks (the video above shows their locations in the game world).
- Go to VNC skyscraper and use the elevator to get to the basement of the building.
- In the basement, in the section flooded with water, you will find a gate, behind which another elevator is located.
- The second elevator will take you to "level 0", where you will find a worship hall with five tables - that's where you need to place the black ducks.
- Then you need to connect by cables all the power boxes located at opposite ends of the room in such a way that the cables form a pentagram.
- Once this is done, you will find an item in the center of the room that will enable you to activate a new challenge.
- As a reward for completing it, you will receive a blueprint for crafting Dying Force, which enables you to strangle enemies from a distance.
Dying Light 2 was released on February 4. The title came out simultaneously on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. In a few months, Nintendo Switch owners will also be able to play the game thanks to the streaming technology.
- Dying Light 2 Review: A Glow in the Dark
- Dying Light 2 - game guide
- Dying Light 2 - official website