Developed by Techland, Dying Light 2 has received another update. The patch is numbered 1.6 and brings many new features.
- The main attraction is the second Chapter: A Huntress and a Hag, which is the next stage of the game's story development. In it, we will help Shen Xiu deal with the nightmare caused by the Hag and her Pleaguebearers. As a reward, we will receive new ranged weapons. Shen Xiu plays the role of a Chapter Agent. She is an expert member of the Hunters faction, a group dedicated to hunting down the most dangerous infected.
- There are new enemies in the form of the Hag (a dangerous variety of Banshee) and the Pleaguebearers (people infected by the Hag). The former opponent is fast and agile. She can attack by surprise and dodge blows in close quarters. She is also immune to sunlight and UV light. The Pleaguebearers, on the other hand, are no different from ordinary humans at first glance and can only be detected by using Survival Sense. In addition, when they die, they release a toxic mist that turns the surrounding people into Infected.
- New weapons have been added - both ranged (hunter's crossbow and ballista) and melee (crowbar).
- Additional rewards have been introduced, which will be earned by completing a series of challenges focusing on defeating enemies with traps and ranged weapons or avoiding hits.
- Fresh highlights in Chapter 1 have also been provided - with patch 1.6, its Agent, Harper, will have a new weapon, blueprint, pack and other rewards for us.
More for You:
Recall that Dying Light 2 was released on February 4, this year, simultaneously on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. There are also plans for a Nintendo Switch edition, which will use streaming technology, but as of yet there is no word on when we can expect its release.
The game has been intensely developed since its debut day. The game has received free DLCs (Authority Pack and Ronin Pack) and a number of updates, many of which introduced new content. Meanwhile, October 13 will mark the release of the first paid exoansion in the form of the Bloody Ties, whose plot will revolve around clashes in an arena located inside a former opera house.
- Dying Light 2 Review: A Glow in the Dark
- Dying Light 2 - game guide
- Dying Light 2 - official website