The organizers of next year's E3 have clarified the date of the event - it will be held on June 13-16 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Importantly, it will take the traditional form: with a split between business and visitor days (yes, we will once again be able to experience E3 in person).
Original message (July 7, 2022)
In early June we wrote that E3 2023 will be held in the traditional form. The gaming website VG247, owned by ReedPop, has just announced that the company has entered cooperation with Entertainment Software Association (ESA for short), the association responsible for organizing E3.
- ReedPop is responsible for organizing various events such as PAX, New York Comic Con and Star Wars Celebration.
- Next year's E3 will likely run from June 11 to 17 and will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center building.
- According to Stanley Pierre-Louis, president of ESA, ReedPop will not only be the producer of next year's E3, but will also assist in the preparation of editions planned for future years..
- Kyle Marsden-Kish, ReedPop's Global VP of Gaming, commented on the partnership with ESA as follows (via PCGamesN):
“E3 2023 will be recognizably epic—a return to form that honours what’s always worked—while reshaping what didn’t and setting a new benchmark for video game expos in 2023 and beyond."
- ReedPop - official website
- E3 - official website