Lethal Company is a survival horror game, in which our task is to explore various locations, collect valuable items and avoid danger. The game puts a lot of emphasis on cooperative gameplay, but some players cannot enjoy playing with other people. In this article you will learn what the problem is with joining lobbies and friends in Lethal Company.
The problem with joining lobbies and friends in Lethal Company
Some players are noticing problems related to joining lobbies and playing with friends. You may then see messages like "Error Occured" or a message saying that the ship has already landed. Others, however complain about a situation when only one friend can join the player. There are several ways that can fix this problematic situation, but we do not guarantee that they will have the desired effect.
- Turn off the VPN program, if you are using it.
- Servers can fill up quickly, and that's what can cause the problem with joining a shared game. Create a lobby with a friend and check that everything works as it should.
- Some people say they may have trouble joining older lobbies. If you are hosting them yourself, try setting up a new one.
- Of course, you can always check some traditional methods as well. Sometimes the culprits for such problems is antiviruse software blocking some network functions of the game. It is also worth checking that you have a stable Internet connection. In most cases it is best to use a cable.
Lethal Company early access
Lethal Company is currently in early access, where it is expected to remain for about six months, as the devs claim. During that time, the game should be updated regularly. This means that the problem with joining friends will probably be fixed in the future. If none of the above has helped to fix the troublesome situation, the only thing left to do is to wait for the appropriate patch.
More on Lethal Company can be found below.
- Bracken Room in Lethal Company Explained
- Air Horn in Lethal Company Explained
- Lasso Man in Lethal Company Explained