More than two weeks have passed since the release of Diablo Immortal, a spin-off of the popular action RPG series. Developers of the game decided to summarize player achievements so far, making available a number of interesting data in the infographic below.
Diablo Immortal in numbers
Diablo Immortal has debuted on June 2. Since then:
- The game has been downloaded over 10 million times;
- Players have created over 14.2 million characters;
- Player characters have died 126 million times during the course of the game. So on average, each character died nine times. Of course, many players just checked out the game and then let it go, so the number of deaths in people who spend a lot of time on this title is much higher;
- Players mostly die in the Cavern of Echoes dungeon;
- The most popular character class is necromancer;
- Since the release, 2.7 billion demons have been killed, 35.5 million dungeons have been cleaned of monsters, and 42.4 million trips to the Rift have been made;
- 43.4 million legendary items have been obtained.
More for You:
Recall that Diablo Immortal is available on PC and mobile devices running iOS and Android. The game uses a free-to-play model with microtransactions. On PC, the game is available as open beta.
The debut of the project turned out to be a huge commercial success. Within two weeks from the premiere revenues exceeded 24 million dollars. Reviews of players, especially on PC, are very mixed, but as you can see, it does not prevent Diablo Immortal from making a lot of money.
- Diablo Immortal - game guide
- Diablo Immortal - official website