The Danish online store Komplett.dk posted X570 chipset-basedmotherboards that work with Ryzen 3000 processors. It seems that while the GPUs themselves are priced more or lessas one might have expected, the latest motherboard models will cost us a lot of money - much more than the hardware dedicated to the previous generation of AMD CPUs.
X570 motherboards - prices
X570 - Gigabyte
- GIGABYTE X570 AORUS XTREME - 7399 DKK, around $1120
- GIGABYTE X570 AORUS PRO - DKK 2499, around $380
- GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS PRO - DKK 2149, around $325
- GIGABYTE X570 GAMING X - 1699 DKK, around $260
X570 - MSI
- MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE - 6199 DKK, around $930
- MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION - DKK 4299, around $650
- MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI - 1899 DKK, around $285
- MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS - 1699 DKK, around $260
There store also offers ASUS X570 motherboards (you can find them here and here), but they have the same price (3999 DKK, around $600) for both models, which means that most likely we are dealing with temporary entries, which will be updated with real data. This information is therefore of no value to us.
We would also like to remind you that Ryzen 3000 processors will be compatible with most of the older 300 and 400 series motherboards.
- AMD - official website
- Gigabyte - official website
- MSI - official website
- ASUS - official website
Last update: 2019-06-17