The last day of March brought with it theannouncement of games that PlayStation Plus subscription holders will be able to check out in April. This time they will receive only three games, two of which will be available on both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 (through backward compatibility). These are the action adventure game Days Gone and Zombie Army 4: Dead War, a new shooter from the creators of Sniper Elite 4.
Meanwhile, only PlayStation Plus subscribers with a PS5 will be able to play Oddworld: Soulstorm. The sequel to Oddworld : Abe's Oddysee New 'n' Tasty, and a remake of the iconic Abe's Exoddus will debut - as announced - at the same time as Sony's new service offer, on April 6. All three games will be available until May 3.
PS Plus offer for April
- Oddworld: Soulstorm (PS5) - from April 6 to May 3
- Days Gone (PS4, PS5 as part of backwards compatibility) - from April 6 to May 3
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War (PS4, PS5 as part of backwards compatibility) - April 6 to May 3
Games leaving PS Plus in April
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4, PS5 as part of backwards compatibility)
- Remnant: From the Ashes (PS4, PS5 as part of backwards compatibility)
- Farpoint (PS4, PS5)
- Maquette (PS5)
PS Plus is a paid service for PlayStation console users. The subscription includes at least two free games, online play, exclusive PS Store discounts, priority to play select titles, and 100GB of cloud storage for our saves. The service is available in the following subscriptions: 1 month ($9.99), 3 months ($24.99) and 12 months ($59.99).