author: Damian Gacek
RE4 Remake - Treasure Map Expansion
In this guide we will tell you about Treasure Map Expansion DLC to Resident Evil 4. Read our article to learn everything.
Resident Evil 4 Remake is a remake of the cult horror game. The main protagonist of this installment is an agent Leon S. Kennedy. He is sent to rescue the United States President’s daughter. The woman has been kidnapped by a cult in a remote European village. It is a difficult mission so during your adventures it can be very useful to have Treasure Map Expansion. Learn about it here.
Treasure Map Expansion in Resident Evil 4 Remake
Tresure Map Expansion is a DLC to RE4 Remake. It can be bought as a part of Deluxe Edition or separately. If you decide to purchase it, you will get an upgrade to your map. It will show you places where new (exclusive for this DLC) treasures are hidden. If you have this content, make sure you have downloaded and activated it.
The downside of this DLC is that some players say the game becomes too easy (because the expansion allows you to earn a lot of money). What is more, you can’t turn off the visibility of the markers. It frustrates some fans.
Nevertheless, it's still worth it to buy maps from a merchant. He sells different treasure maps – more is better.
- Visit our guide to learn more about the game – Resident Evil Remake Guide.
- You should also check our map, you will not need to buy Treasure Map Expansion – RE4 Remake Interactive map.
- You should also read our interview with the producer of RE4 Remake – Interview with Yoshiaki Hirabayashi about Resident Evil 4 Remake.
- Is the game good? Read our review: Resident Evil 4 Remake Review: Survival Horror Perfected.
Note: RE4 Remake launched today, and fans can buy and play the game. It was developed and published by Capcom. The original was released in 2005.
- Bizarre Resident Evil 4 Ad Rekindled Gamer Dreams
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Hailed One of Best Games Ever According to Early Reviews
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Leaked; Watch Out for Spoilers