Gunfire Games has announced that any day now we will see a new update to Remnant II. The patch will most likely debut this week and will bring many anticipated changes.
- The update will introduce the ability to switch targeting and sprint modes. We will decide for ourselves whether they will require holding down the buttons continuously or just tapping them.
- A so-called Potato Mode will be added - a special mode with very low graphics settings for those with weak PCs.
- On PC, there will be an option to enable icons from PlayStation (useful when playing on DualShock and DualSense gamepads).
- The ability to disassemble weapons into parts to recover materials will be introduced.
- A bug causing incorrect distribution of items between team members will be fixed in the cooperative mode.
- The engineer class will gain the ability to activate the Mist Dash skill, and will receive a bug fix related to incorrect loss of stamina when dodging.
- A number of changes will also be made regarding in-game enemies.
- We can also expect numerous bug fixes regarding weapons, modifications and items.
Remnant II made its debut on July 25 on PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X. The game proved to be a major success, receiving high activity scores on Steam and garnering good reviews from industry media.
- Remnant II on Steam