- Castle demo of Resident Evil Village will be available this weekend for eight hours: from April 25 (5:00 PM PT) to April 26 (1:00 AM PT);
- The demo will be released on PS4/5 and will allow for 30 minutes of gameplay in Dimitrescu Castle;
- A demo for all platforms will be released on May 2.
During last week's Resident Evil Showcase, Capcom announced that the eighth installment in the iconic survival horror game series will receive, in addition to Maiden, two more demos: Village and Castle. The first of them, which enable us to explore the title village, was made available to Sony console owners a week ago. On April 25 at 5:00 PM PT Capcom will release the second of the announced demos Resident Evil Village, Castle, in which we will visit Lady Dimitrescu's castle.
The demo will be active only for eight hours (it will disappear on April 26 at 1:00AM PT) and will enable us to test the game for 30 minutes. Like last week's Village, the demo will only be available to PlayStation 4 and 5 users.
Owners of other platforms and players who don't catch the eight-hour window will have one more chance to test the title before release. On May 1 at 5 PM PT, the final demo of Resident Evil Village will launch, enabling us to play both previously available locations, but for no longer than 60 minutes in total. The last demo will be active for 24 hours on all platforms where the game will be released.
Resident Evil Village will be released on May 7, 2021 on PC, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Google Stadia.
- Resident Evil Village demo download page (PS4 version)
- Resident Evil Village demo download page (PS5 version)
- Resident Evil Village - official website
- Resident Evil: Village Preview - Legendary Series Finally Reinvented