IN A NUTSHELL:
- Stardew Valley Expanded version 1.12 went live, offering compatibility with Stardew Valley 1.5;
- The mod introduces a completely new map - Grandpa's Farm.
The creator of Stardew Valley Expanded, a mod dedicated to the farming simulator / RPG hybrid from the independent studio Concerned Ape, announced that the latest version of the mod has been released on Nexus Mods and ModDrop. Version 1.12 is compatible with update 1.5 to the aforementioned title.
The Mod also offers new content in the form of a map called Grandpa's Farm. It contains a lot of secrets, more tasks and interesting things to find during exploration (including a mysterious shed, the secrets of which remain hidden by the mod's creator). It is worth noting that the map from previous versions of Stardew Valley Expanded is also available, but Grandpa's Farm is now considered the default one.
FlashShifter, the author of Stardew Valley Expanded, gave us permission to place the project on our FTP:
- Stardew Valley Expanded 1.12 on Nexus Mods
- Stardew Valley - game guide
- Stardew Valley - official website