The official hardware requirements of The Outer Worlds, the upcoming action RPG from Obsidian, have appeared on the forum of the developer. We have good news - neither the minimal nor the recommended configuration is frightening. It seems that even a rig well past its days of glory will be enough to have a comfortable time.
The Outer Worlds - minimum hardware requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit (with Service Pack 1)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3225 / AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti / AMD HD 7850
- HDD: 40 GB
The Outer Worlds - recommended hardware requirements
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD RX 470
- HDD: 40 GB
We would like to remind that The Outer Worlds will debut on October 25. In addition to PC (Epic Games Store and Microsoft Store), the game will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. In the (unspecified) future there will also be a dedicated Nintendo Switch edition. On PC and Xbox One, the title will be available for download as part of Xbox Game Pass subscription.
- The Outer Worlds - official website
- The Outer Worlds Hands-on – Who Said Old School was Pretty?