Yesterday, CD Projekt summarized its activities in the first half of 2022. The biggest excitement was aroused by Cyberpunk 2077, but it is worth noting the mention of the next-gen version of the third Witcher.
- CD Projekt has confirmed that work on the project is going well and on schedule.
- Thus, the developers are confident that the next-gen update of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be released in the fourth quarter of this year.
- This is good news, as the patch suffered a big delay - it was originally supposed to debut at the end of last year.
- Recall that the project was initially worked on by Saber Interactive, which previously created the Switch port Wild Hunt. Later, however, the work was taken over by CD Projekt's internal team.
It is worth mentioning at the end that many Western websites posted as fresh information that The Witcher 4 is to "launch a new saga." These are not exactly new reports, as it was suggested already many months ago. However, during the discussion of the results, it was confirmed definitively that CD Projekt has plans for several more games in the series.
- The Witcher - official website
Recent news for You:
- Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.6 Launching Today
- Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Officially Announced; Trailer Available
- Cyberpunk 2077 Praised After Patch 1.6; Lack of DLC on Last-gen Criticized