- The Witcher: Monster Slayer in the top 10 most downloaded games on Android in the US, UK, Germany and Poland;
- In Google Play the game has been downloaded over 500 thousand times;
- Players have given the game almost 30 thousand reviews on Google Play, and the average rating is 4.2/5.
Last Wednesday, the mobile game The Witcher: Monster Slayer was released. We decided to take a look at how the project is doing on the market. Everything seems to indicate that it had a successful debut.
First and foremost The Witcher: Monster Slayer has stormed the top 10 of most downloaded Android games on several key markets. It ranks number ten in the US, number eight in the UK, and number six in Germany. It does even better in its homeland, Poland, where we find it in second place.
In addition, on Google Play there is an information that The Witcher: Monster Slayer has already been downloaded more than half a million times. Two days after the launch the game exceeded the threshold of 100 thousand downloads, so the title is clearly picking up steam.
The Witcher: Monster Slayer not only enjoys popularity, but also great recognition. It already has over 28 thousand user reviews on Google Play. The average rating is currently 4.2/5.
The Witcher: Monster Slayer performs somewhat worse on iOS devices. Although in Poland it is currently the most downloaded game, and in Germany - tenth, but in the UK we can find it on 81st position, and in the US - 301.
The game was released on 21 July on iOS and Android mobile devices. The title uses the free model with microtransactions.
- The Witcher: Monster Slayer - official website
- Spokko Studio - official website
- CD Projekt RED - official website