- Outriders records an excellent debut on Steam;
- Successful launches of Evil Genius 2 and The Binding of Isaac: Repentance;
- Valheim's eight-week domination came to an end;
- The erotic game Subverse dropped out of the top ten, having debuted in second place the week before.
Valve released the weekly list of biggest Steam bestsellers (by revenue). There were quite a few changes in the list. The new leader is Outriders, a game by the Polish studio People Can Fly, which was released last Thursday. The game's excellent debut is not surprising, as its pre-orders have been repeatedly appeared in Valve's list.
In second place we find the cooperative It Takes Two. The game is doing better and better on Steam, as it debuted at number seven spot on last week's list. The top three is closed by The Binding of Isaac: Repentance.
So there were some big changes in the list. Valheim's eight-week domination has come to an end, although the game's creators have no reasons to complain, as their game only dropped from first to fourth place. The devs of Subverse must be somewhat less happy, ash a week earlier the game debuted on second spot, and this time it failed to reach the top ten.
On the other hand, the strategy game Evil Genius 2: World Domination recorded a successful debut, taking the seventh place. It's also worth noting the return of Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition, which is due to the ongoing special offer, in which the title was discounted by 40%.
- Outriders Devs Suprized by Game's Popularity but There are Some Technical Issues/a>
- Outriders - game guide
- Outriders - official website
Steam's biggest hits of the past week (by revenue):