The unofficial SnowRunner game guide will allow you to traverse the most difficult routes and reach the most inaccessible places. We explain how to use the available equipment of trucks, for example, to get out of the mud as quickly as possible. By reading our SnowRunner game guide you will learn how to select the best vehicle for a particular task and what are the main differences between available trucks. In addition, we present the differences between the challenges, provide guidelines on how to make money and explore all important places on the map.
If you've already gone through the quick starting tips, it's worth checking the more extensive general tips for beginners section. Afterwards, read a detailed description of the winch, which is practically a mini-game. In the vehicles section you can find categories and a list of available trucks and other vehicles that can be used to travel around American and Russian landscapes. In the types of tasks chapter you will learn what missions await you on the map and how to prepare for them. In the FAQ section, we have provided detailed explanations and answers for the most common questions concerning SnowRunner.
- SnowRunner: Quick Starting Tips
- SnowRunner: Steam - is the game available?
- SnowRunner: PC Controls
- SnowRunner: Minimum system requirements - PC version
SnowRunner: Quick Starting Tips
- Unlock the garage as soon as possible and start using the Fleetstar F2070A truck which can be found there.
- Fuel, repairs and towing cost nothing
- Use the time skip option on the map if you don't like driving at night
- Don't go off-road with a vehicle that doesn't have a 4-wheel drive or with a "Highway" type vehicle.
- Towing a vehicle with a load to the garage will make you lose that load
- Use the winch!
- If you don't have an automatic winch, don't let the vehicle roll over, especially with the cargo
- Although the game will let you into Alaska territory quite quickly, continue the game in Michigan region - driving on snowy roads is much harder
- In the early hours of the game you don't have to worry about fuel - it should always be enough for missions in the area
- Keep a close eye on the terrain in front of you. Sometimes mud or water can be avoided by driving near it
- When you get stuck in the mud and there is nothing to attach the winch in the area, then switch to a lower gear and try to drive out by moving forward, backward and turning the wheels.
- Sometimes it is easier to get out of the mud by starting out on a standard gear rather than a low gear.
- If you don't want to peek at the map from time to time, set navigation points before you embark on your journey
- The observation towers will tempt you to unlock them, but some of them are located around a very difficult terrain (like swamp). Getting there with the first unlocked vehicle is extremely difficult - leave it for later
SnowRunner: Steam - is the game available?
No. The PC version of SnowRunner is an exclusive title of the Epic Game Store and can only be purchased there.
SnowRunner: PC Controls
Switch camera - TPP/FPP view
(Left shift) Change gear
SnowRunner: Minimum system requirements - PC version
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4130 3.4 GHz / AMD Ryzen 3 2200U 3.4 GHz
- Graphics card: 2 GB GTX 660 / Radeon R9 270
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 20 GB
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
About SnowRunner Guide
Author : Karol "e_rickson" Ryka for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "Yossarian" Nowak
last update :
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
SnowRunner Video Game
- genre: Simulation
- developer: Saber Interactive
- publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
More About SnowRunner
Xbox Game Pass, aka "Netflix for games," provides access to over a hundred great games. Here are 17 most interesting titles you can find in Microsoft's subscription service.
The dozens of great games in your Xbox Game Pass subscription represent hundreds - even thousands - of hours you'll spend in large open worlds or smaller, story-driven RPGs. Here are the best games on Xbox Game Pass.
With these games, even if the release price is high, it's not terrible, because they will last for many weeks or even months. We present the most interesting games from 2020, in which you can spend up to a hundred hours.
On paper, SnowRunner looked like a game that will be absolutely of no interest to me. Meanwhile, it turned out it brings the solitary experience to match Death Stranding, without Kojima's quirks.
In April, we will run away from the terrifying Nemesis in the Resident Evil 3 Remaster, see if Square has successfully recreated the magic of Final Fantasy 7 and whether Fallout 76 can redeem itself yet. Stay at home and play these!