Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - ANNO DOMINI 1259 - 13th Century Europe v.1.3.2 - Game mod - Download
The file ANNO DOMINI 1259 - 13th Century Europe v.1.3.2 is a modification for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, a(n) rpg game. Download for free.
file typeGame mod
file size438.3 MB
(last 7 days)317
last updateWednesday, May 24, 2023
Report problems with download to [email protected]
ANNO DOMINI 1259 - 13th Century Europe is a mod for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, created by basedyannis.
Anno Domini 1259 is a total conversion mod meant to be enjoyed with Lemmy1916's Europe Campaign Map mod. The mod converts kingdoms, clans, nobles, settlements and troops to a 13th century Europe setting.
Anno Domini 1259 attempts to recreate 13th century Europe in Bannerlord and is intended to be enjoyed with Lemmy1916's Europe Campaign Map
Heavily inspired by the related Warband modification AD1257 (practically ever lord and their house are from AD1257, as well as the troop trees are heavily inspired by AD1257) and Medieval Europe by Starter Noob & noban, this project started because whilst I enjoyed the latter mod, I wanted to clean up any left over stuff from native Bannerlord. The mod converts almost every aspect of the game into a 13th century European counterpart.
AD 1259 aims to be historically accurate wherever possible, without sacrificing fun gameplay.
- Custom made loading screens using real historical manuscript art
- All new, custom-made faction troop trees using Open Source Armoury and Expanded Bannerlord Armoury
- New cultures
- All native villages/towns/castles converted to real-life 13th century counterpart based on their relative location on Lemmy's map
- All new clans with their own custom, mostly historically accurate banners, lords and members of nobility
- All factions converted to historical factions from the time period
- Minor factions converted to historical mercenaries/factions with all new custom-made troop trees (thanks to cyberjerusalem)
- All instances of dialogue and other miscellaneous game text converted to fit the setting of the 13th century (WIP)
- Optional additional music tracks (AD1257 players might recognize these :) ) (thanks to cyberjerusalem)
- Updated bandit factions; sea raiders, looters, mountain bandits, forest bandits, and new bandit spawns introduced with Custom Spawns API
- Integrated armour assets from Swadian Armoury (thanks to ADamnSexyName!
- Custom armours and weapons (using native crafting system thanks to TomZy)
Make sure you have installed the following required mods:
1) Europe Campaign Map (by Lemmy1916) https://www.gamepressure.com/download.asp?ID=81537
2) Open Source Armory + Weaponry + Saddlery LATEST RELEASE (by the OSA team) https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2829
3) Expanded Bannerlord Armory LATEST RELEASE (by EBA team) https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/5317/?tab=files
4) Custom Spawns API 1.9.5 (download "Custom Spawns API" and NOT "Calradia at War") (by CustomSpawns dev team)
—————————————————— INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
0) Delete any previous version you have installed first
1) Drag the "AD1259" folder in the Modules folder
2) Make sure to always load AD1259 after Europe Campaign Map mod. This is the load order I use:
1. Expanded Bannerlord Armory
2. Open Source Armory
3. Open Source Weaponry
4. Open Source Saddlery
X. OTHER MODS
X. (Optional) POC color mod
5. Custom Spawns API
6. Europe Campaign Map
—————————————————— IF YOU ARE CRASHING
- did you unblock the AD1259 dlls?
- did you try the load order provided above?
- did you check if other mods are causing the crash?
- did you check if you have THE RIGHT VERSIONS on ALL the required mods? (!!DOUBLE CHECK!! This is the most common issue)
- did you follow the installation instructions for EUROPE CAMPAIGN MAP mod correctly?
- did you make sure you are on the version of Bannerlord noted at the top and on the nexus page?
if you did all this and are still crashing, I suggest reporting your crash in the community Discord: discord.gg/MSTxNpv9cM
or the Nexus posts page, but this might take longer for me to see.
—————————————————— OPTIONAL MODS
—————— POC Color Randomizer v 1.1.4
HEAVILY suggested, it will give the right colors to all troops. https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/792
1)A config file for this mod can be found in this archive. Drag this 'config.json' file into Modules\PocColor and delete any other json file that is in there.
2)Load POC before AD1259.
—————— CUSTOM MUSIC
This will add some custom music to the game, reminiscent of Warband's AD1257. It requires overwriting of a single Native file.
To install the music, drag the folder 'PC' and the file 'soundtrack.xml' into Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\music.
You will be OVERWRITING the NATIVE soundtrack.xml file, so store a backup of it somewhere if you want to.
other optional mods can be found on AD1259 nexus page
a general rule of thumb is to load AD1259 as last in load order always
- Last update: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Genre: RPG
- File size: 438.3 MB