Season: A Letter to the Future
- Developers: Scavengers Studio
- Platforms: PC, PS5, PS4
- Release date: January 31, 2023
- What is it: an atmospheric adventure game where the goal is to document the eponymous season that will soon be over
Would you like to document what will soon cease to exist? The entire reality known to you, the cultural heritage? The protagonist of Season: A Letter to the Future was faced with such a task. And her answer to that question was affirmative. So, she went on a bicycle trip, during which she takes it all in and tries to ensure that future generations can at least get a general idea of what the disappearing reality would have looked like.
Season: A Letter to the Future is a game focused on exploration. Using a bicycle, we travel through the corners of the game world, observing and recording this peculiar moment in time. We have various tools at our disposal with which we can capture art, sounds, music and architecture. And also to record the stories of the people we met. In this way, we discover the truth behind the season and find out what the next one will bring. This game wouldn't taste so good if it wasn't for the captivating style and – for an independent title – high-quality, three-dimensional graphics.
- Season: A Letter to the Future in our games encyclopedia
- Season: A Letter to the Future on Steam