- Developers: Black Salt Games
- Platforms: PC, PS5, XSX/S, XOne, PS4, Switch
- Release date: March 30, 2023
- What it is: a dark story about a novice fisherman presented in the form of an RPG with elements of space horror
Fishing is very popular among certain people as a relaxing activity. However, the authors of Dredge had a different idea. They preferred to reach for the iconic universe created by Lovecraft and make it into an RPG with strong elements of space horror. This is how the story of a fisherman who wants to make money begun. However, he soon discovers that the Marrow archipelago hides many dark secrets. Our hero has to face not only the hazardous mother nature, but also creatures straight from nightmares.
As for the RPG elements, they consist in upgrading the fishing equipment of the protagonist. Over time, we can equip a better boat and other necessary gear. In turn, thanks to artifacts extracted from the depths of the ocean on request, we can use supernatural powers and protect our character from the greatest dangers. It's a pity that our clients arouse more and more doubts and suspicions every time we meet.
- Dredge in our game encyclopedia
- Dredge on Steam