- Developer: Relic Entertainment
- Publisher: Xbox Game Studios
- Genre: RTS
- Platform: PC
- Release Date: October 28, 2021.
We have good news for fans of historical RTSs. Relic Entertainment announced that Age of Empires IV has gone gold. This means that work on it has been completed and we no longer have to worry about any delays (case of Cyberpunk 2077 was a rare exception).
Age of Empires IV is coming exclusively to PC and will be released on October 28, this year. The game will be available for purchase on Steam and Microsoft Store. The game will simultaneously launch in the Game Pass subscription offer.
An article about Ivan III the Terrible appeared on the game's official website. His achievements are one of the main inspirations in The Rise of Moscow, one of the four single player campaigns that Age of Empires IV will offer on launch day.
In The Rise of Moscow our task is to transform a small settlement into the capital of a superpower. We will have to unite the warring factions of Rus and oppose the Mongol Khan.
More for You:
- Age of Empires 4 PC Full System Requirements
- Age of Empires 4's New Official Gameplay Shows Multiplayer
- Extensive Gameplay Footage From Age of Empires 4 Leaked Online
- Age of Empires 4 Trailer Presents Next Civilization and Campaign
- Age of Empires - official website