Amazon has finally officially revealed what games are coming to Prime Gaming in May. It turns out that the earlier leak (described below) was almost entirely true. All of the previously mentioned titles will indeed be available as part of the subscription, starting May 1.
However, in addition to this in the service will also add a sixth game - Shattered: Tale of the Forgotten King. This is a specific RPG, combining features of the soulslike genre with adventure and platforming elements.
In addition, in May we will receive bonus content for titles such as Lost Ark, Lords Mobile, Brawlhalla, Destiny 2, FIFA 22 or Grand Theft Auto Online.
Another month means new games in Amazon Prime Gaming. It looks like we already know what titles will hit the service in May.
Information about it appeared in hotukdeals. Subscription holders are to receive five different games.
Amazon Prime Gaming in May 2022
Titles mentioned in the leak represent several radically different genres, meaning every player should find something for themselves. Below is the list of leaked games.
- Dead Space 2 - the second instalment of the survival horror trilogy by Visceral Games.
- Cat Quest - a humorous open-world RPG. Players take on the role of a charming cat whose destiny is to become a Dragon Slayer.
- The Curse of Monkey Island - a classic adventure game from 1997 and the third installment of the iconic Monkey Island series by LucasArts.
- Out of Line - an adventure platformer full of arcade and logic challenges, in which our goal is to escape from a factory full of dangers.
- Mail Mole - 3D platformer that puts our dexterity and puzzle-solving skills to the test.