- The new gameplay from Cyberpunk 2077 presents the game on Xbox One X and Xbox Series X;
- Visuals differences include lighting, reflections on metal surfaces and textures;
- In the end, the game looks pretty good on Xbox One X, so the owners of the console can breath a sigh of relief.
So far, CD Projekt RED has only presented Cyberpunk 2077 on PC. Today the devs decided to change this, and the special Night City Wire episode, which you can watch below, consisted almost entirely of gameplay from the Xbox One X and Xbox Series X version. Thus, we can not only see how the game presents itself on Microsoft's most powerful console, but also see that the current-gen platform has nothing to be ashamed of when running the game.
Some differences are noticeable on the above material. Here and there we can see textures in a slightly lower quality on Xbox One X, the lighting on Xbox Series X looks more natural, and the reflections on car bodies or other metal surfaces look clearly better on next-gen console. However, Cyberpunk 2077 also looks at least very decent on Xbox One X. So if you were worried about the quality of the visuals on the old consoles, you can take a breath of relief... Not entirely, though, as the mystery remains as to how the title will look on the basic Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro, but this presentation gives us a glimpse of what to expect.
More gameplay from Cyberpunk 2077 is likely to appear on November 19, when the fifth episode of Night City Wire will be streamed. The game will go on sale on December 10 on PCs, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PlayStation 5, as well as Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
- Cyberpunk 2077 - official website
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hands-on Preview. After Four Hours, I'm as Happy as Concerned