If you didn't expect any more promo materials from Cyberpunk 2077 in the near future, Nvidia decided to surprise everyone by publishing a short trailer during its special event. We can see the upcoming CD Projekt RED game from its best visual side - with ray-tracing, DLSS technology and a range of tidbits playing with real time RT. You can experience the visual fireworks yourself by watching the trailer below or by viewing some fresh screenshots.
One of the screenshots from the latest Cyberpunk trailer. The quality of the reflections is impressive.
The neon lights are clearer.
The contrast between the night shadow and the light.
The bars are also vibrant with more life.
- Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S Delayed
- Cyberpunk 2077 was a Valuable Lesson; Adam Kicinski on Work Organization at CD Projekt
- Steam Deck is Strong, but Struggles With Cyberpunk 2077
- Unforgettable Cyberpunk 2077 Moments - Dev Asks About Favourite Quests
- „Rainy” Cyberpunk 2077 1.31 on Mods and RTX 3090 Looks Even Better