Fans of Owlcat Games are now mainly focused on counting down the days until the release of Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader (it will take place on December 7), but the team itself is not forgetting about its previous game, i.e. Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. The developers have announced the fifth major DLC for this popular RPG, included in the second season pass.
- The DLC is titled The Lord of Nothing.
- It heads to PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- The DLC will debut on November 21, simultaneously on all target platforms.
- It will be a non-standalone DLC, so you are expected to need the full version of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous.
The Lord of Nothing will introduce a campaign that is the culmination of the story started in the second DLC, i.e. Through the Ashes. Interestingly, this time the plot will not revolve around the game's main character and he will only make a guest appearance. Instead, the story will tell of companions who will have to face a demonic lord in his absence.
The Lord of Nothing will offer fifteen new character archetypes, additional spells and previously unknown enemy types.
Recall that Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous debuted in September 2021 on PC. In turn, in September 2022, ports to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch were released as part of the so-called Enhanced Edition, offering numerous improvements and new features, which at the same time were also made available for free to PC players.
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Lord of Nothing on Steam
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - official website
Owlcat Games is a Russian studio. The company was originally founded in Moscow and moved most of its operations to Cyprus in 2022.