- Support for Android devices and the original 3DS;
- Network multiplayer for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation Vita.
An update to DevilutionX, an open-source project upgrading the first Diabloand the Hellfire expansion, has been released. The new version is numbered 1.3.0 and brings many changes.
DevilutionX is practically a new game engine, using data files of the original. It provides full compatibility with modern PCs and operating systems. It also enables us to run the game on many other hardware platforms and adds support for high widescreen resolutions (including ultrawide). In addition, the project introduces improved graphics using upscaling techniques, adds pad support, and offers the option to play in multiplayer mode via TCP/IP or UDP/IP.
- DevilutionX - download page
- DevilutionX on Google Play
- DevilutionX on GitHub
Version 1.3.0 also introduced support for the first version of the Nintendo 3DS portable console and Android devices. These editions of the project can be downloaded from GitHub. The mobile edition was also made available on Google Play. To access the full version of the game, you need to add files from the PC version of Diablo(from the box edition or by purchasing the production on GOG.com) to DevilutionX. Without this you can play the demo, which enables you to check only how Blizzard's classic game runs with touch screen.
Version 1.3.0 of the project also adds multiplayer support to the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation Vita releases. The update also improves graphics and sound, enhances the interface and increases engine stability. There are also plenty of bug fixes.
More for You:
- C&C: Red Alert 2 Mental Omega 3.3.6 Released After 10 Years; Brings All 133 Missions
- Warsword Conquest - Warhammer Mod for Mount & Blade: Warband Updated
- The Best James Bond PC Video Games and Mods