author: Damian Gacek
Diablo 4 Farming Guide - Best Dungeon to Farm
In this guide we will tell you where to farm. We present the best dungeons to farm in Diablo 4 beta.
Diablo 4 is about loot. You want to get the best items (preferable legendary) and use them to decimate your opponents to get even better equipment. Of course the best loot drops from the strongest opponents. The problem is how to find the spot with a lot of them. In this guide we will tell you best dungeons to farm.
Diablo 4 – best dungeon to farm
- Osgar Reede – we talk about this enemy here. The boss drops level 35 items. What is more, you can equip it! However, there is a certain trick to it.
- Mercy Reach Dungeon – It is Northwest of the map. The location is full of elites. You don’t have to kill the boss. Just defeat enemies to the point with doors and start again.
- Hold Your Ground World Event – It is northwest of the Bear Tribe Refuge Waypoint. The enemies will scale to your level, so it is a quite good spot for everyone.
- Animus Carriers – there are a few locations in which you have to fight with this type of opponents. They are ideal to farm because these enemies are elites. Examples of dungeons: Anica’s Claim Dungeon (south of the Bear Tribe Refuge Waypoint) or Dead Man’s Dredge dungeon at the south of the Gale Valle.
- Forbidden City – West of Kor Dragan Stronghold. There are many elite enemies there.
Diablo 4 open beta – basic information
- The Diablo 4 open beta will end March 27 (Monday) at 8 p.m. CET.
- There are 5 classes to play: Rogue, Sorceress, Barbarian, Necromancer and Druid.
- There is a level cap – 25 lvl. You can complete the Prologue and Act 1.
- Learn more about the Diablo 4 open beta here.
If you want to know more about the game, read our guides:
- Diablo 4 Guide
- Diablo 4 Interactive Map
- How to Change Weapons in Diablo 4?
- How to open Silent Chests in Diablo 4?