Many players recognize FromSoftware studio only for its Souls games. But fans of mech titles know them for something else – Armored Core franchise. The latest installment in the series is called Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon. The player becomes a mercenary who pilots a mech (yes, I know, shocking). The vital element of the game is connected to upgrading your killing machine by installing new parts. In this guide we will tell you how to get more of them.
How to Get Parts in Armored Core 6
In Armored Core 6 there is no level progress mechanic. You become stronger by polishing your skills and getting new parts for your mech. You buy them in the shop. However, at the beginning there is only a slim pick of parts there. You will have to earn them. We will tell you how to do that.
- Progress the story – after some points in the game, your shop will get new parts. You will be informed about that.
- Get Combat Logs – some strong opponents on various maps will award you with Combat Logs. They will improve your Hunter Class, and for that you will get parts.
- Find Part Containers – these chests are hidden on some maps. Opening them will reward you with parts.
- Finish Training missions – at various stages of the game, Training missions will be unlocked for you. If you complete them, you will be able to earn some unique parts.
If you liked this article and want to learn more about Amored Core 6, read also:
- Armored Core 6 Guide and Tips
- Armored Core 6 – Is there cockpit view in the game; FPP Explained
- Armored Core 6 Guide – What Coral Is