- Trailer for a figurine from Far Cry 6 has leaked;
- It depicts Anton Castillo and his son Diego;
- It will most probably be included in the collector's edition of the game.
We learned about Far Cry 6 back last year, but aside from the atmospheric trailer we didn't get much information about the game from Ubisoft. We're still waiting for the first gameplay, which will probably appear on June 12 at the Ubisoft Forward conference. However, another video material related to the upcoming title surfaced on the web recently. It's a trailer of a collectible figurine.
A short film published on Reddit shows a figurine of Anton and Diego Castillo. The leader's son sits on a chair holding a decorated gun in his hands. At the back, his father can be seen. At the end of the video, we see the name of the figurine, namely Lions of Yara. Most likely, this gadget will be included in the collector's edition of the game.
Also the game's official concept arts appear regularly on the web. Most of them are kept in the atmosphere of propaganda posters. Their focal point often features Anton Castillo, who is portrayed as the caring father of the Yara people.
Most probably we'll get more promo materials from the game soon. It's still unknown when the launch is planned, but it's possible that we'll get this information on the upcoming Ubisoft Forward.
- Far Cry 6 Preview – A Far Cry that Could Only Be Done in Times Like These
- Far Cry 6 - official website
- Ubisoft - official website