Gamescom materials are starting to flood in, and we'll be striving to keep you up to date. Ubisoft has just released a new trailer for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. The video presents the Ghost War – a multi-player mode, known from the previous installment of the cycle. As in Wildlands, two teams of four players will compete in tactical battles. In addition, the trailer also shows something that resembles a shrinking battle zone known from battle royale games. The possibility of playing in two modes on six maps, with four classes, dedicated servers and a common progress system for all modes were also confirmed. All this will be available at the release of the game. Ghost Recon: Breakpoint will debut on October 4th on the PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
We will give Ghost War a run for its money in over a month.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
- Ubisoft Won't Go Back to Making Smaller Games Like... AC Unity
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Beta-test Schedule and Live Action Trailer
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Hardware Requirements
- Microsoft Will Show New Episode of Inside Xbox on Gamescom 2019
- Ubisoft Presents the Awesome PC Version of Ghost Recon: Breakpoint