author: Agnes Adamus
House Flipper Turns Into Farm Simulator Next Month; Free Novelties Available
We have learned the release date of the Farm DLC for House Flipper. The expansion will hit PCs next month. In addition, the developers released new free content today.
Frozen District announced the release date for the Farm DLC for House Flipper. PC players will be able to build their own farm on April 13, 2023. On this occasion, a trailer has been published, available below.
House Flipper: Farm DLC in detail
House Flipper: Farm will offer many mechanics. With this DLC, we will be able to run our own farm. There will also be new opportunities for renovation of buildings. Among the most important novelties will be:
- raising animals such as chickens, cows and sheep. Our tasks will include providing shelter for them, so we will build structures such as a chicken coop;
- growing crops. The process will be presented in a rather simple way: after planting a particular species, you will have to wait a period of growth, and then harvest the crop. The game will also feature tools to help us with gardening.
- horseback riding;
- a number of missions;
- the condition of roofs and the possibility to repair them.
If you are interested in the DLC, you can add it to your wish list on Steam. Those who are waiting for the console version of the DLC must be patient for now.
House Flipper - Spring Update
At the same time, it has been announced that the base game has received (if you play on PC) a major update called the Spring Update. It introduces:
- the ability to build tree houses and modify balconies;
- new furniture;
- additional designs for light switches and electrical outlets.
Those playing on PlayStation 4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S, on the other hand, have to wait. On consoles, the patch will be released tomorrow.