Party Animals is a multiplayer-oriented arcade game that should appeal to fans of Gang Beasts. This is because during the game we take on the role of competing animals. A big obstacle in the gameplay are also quite unique physics, but it allows for interesting maneuvers. In this guide you will learn how to throw things in the game. Read our tips to learn more
How to throw things in Party Animals?
In Party Animals you can pick up objects and opponents. You will do this by walking up to the target and pressing a specific key - Right Trigger on the gamepad or the left mouse button.. Of course, the grabbed object can be moved at will. So it is worth using it to eliminate the competition.
This is where the throwing mechanic comes in most (though not only) handy. Maps have their boundaries. Throwing a player beyond them will automatically eliminate him or her from the competition. To make it easier for yourself, you must hit the target to render it unconscious. Then the opponent will not be able to resist for a certain period of time.
- However, the easiest way to eliminate an opponent is not to throw, but simply to carry them over the edge and drop them. However, this is only safe if you are close to the edge of the map. Otherwise, your target may regain consciousness and start resisting.
- If you are too far from the edge, then after grabbing the target, you can charge a throw (by default you will do it with X on the gamepad or with the right mouse button). Then it remains for you to let go of the key. Then the target will fly in the direction you are facing.
- You can also give your victim speed in other ways. All you have to do is to start rotating. Then, when you release the key responsible for the grab, your target will be launched. In this case, however, there is a problem with aiming. This is because it is hard to predict the direction of flight. On the other hand, however, when you spin while holding the object in your hands, anyone who tries to get close to you will be hit.
Those interested in Party Animals are also invited to read our earlier news.
- How to Get Pigeon in Party Animals
- Is there Voice Chat in Party Animals? Answered