Source: Steam | Omega Strikers
Omega Strikers is a free-to-play online game, which is a variation on the theme of indoor soccer. There are quite a few interesting characters available in the title, who differ in their abilities. In this guide you will learn, which characters are most valued by players and which of them work best in specific situations.
- Era - this character is very popular as an attacker. Her Shrink Ray ability enables her to shrink and slow down opponents, thus giving a considerable advantage to the team Era is on.
- Estelle - is one of the most versatile characters, which works best as a striker or midfielder. Her special skills are very effective in scoring for the team. An experienced player in charge of Estelle can be very effective if they skillfully uses the Rapid Fire ability.
- Juliette - like Estelle, this is a very versatile character. Her Dash ability is perfect not only for scoring points, but also for throwing opponents off the field.
- Kai - a good team should have a capable goalkeeper, and Kai excels in this role. Admittedly, he can also be used as a striker, but with skills such as Crossover, he is a very good pick for defense.
- Luna - works well both as a goalkeeper and in the role of an attacker. In the latter case, her effectiveness lies primarily in blocking and throwing opponents off the field. One of her most effective skills is Dash.
- Atlas - is another great goalkeeper, who is valued for his defensive skills. Atlas' great advantage is his ability to resurrect his character, but it's worth remembering that it's best to use it right away without waiting, so as not to give the opposing team time to go on the offensive.
- Drek'Ar - this is one of the best characters for offensive play, but not because of its efficiency in scoring goals, but because Drek'Ar is great at throwing opponents off the field. This character forms a very effective offensive pair with Juliette. He is rather weak material for a goalkeeper, though.
- Dubu - is very popular as a goalkeeper. Dubu is big, efficient and has a very useful Slam skill to stop the ball. Dubu also has the advantage of being relatively difficult to stun by the opponents.
- Juno - although this character is often overlooked by many players, he is an effective combination of a goal-scoring attacker and an offensive character who can knock out opponents with his slime.