Unique Pals in Palworld possess elemental abilities, powerful skills, and high level work suitability. These creatures are often difficult to locate and challenging to subdue and capture. However, with careful preparation and a deep understanding of their weaknesses, catching them becomes a simple task. Here are some tips on how to find Orserk, by many fans mistakenly called Ozark, and which breeding combos can result in its birth.
How to Find Orserk (Ozark) in Palworld
Orserk is a Dragon/Electric type Pal with Handiwork, Transportation, and Electricity work suitability. It can be found at the No. 3 Wildlife Sanctuary, in the northeast part of the map during the day and night. The sanctuary is located on a small island, accessible only with a flying mount Pal.
If you’re looking for an alternative way to get Orserk in Palworld, you can always try to hatch a Huge Dragon Egg, that can be discovered anywhere across the islands. There’s also a specific breeding combination, that can also lead to the birth of Orserk.
How to Breed Orserk (Ozark) in Palworld
The only breeding combo (aside from 2 Orserks) to get Orserk is:
- Relaxaurus x Grizzbolt
Possible breeding combos with Orserk:
- Cryolinx x Orserk = Cryolinx
- Penking x Orserk = Elizabee
- Surfent x Orserk = Quivern
- Mossanda x Orserk = Relaxaurus
- Cinnamoth x Orserk = Jormuntide
- Celaray x Orserk = Azurobe
- Blazamut x Orserk = Suzaku
For all breeding combos check our The Best Breeding Calculator and How to Use it.
Read our latest guides and news about Palworld:
- The Best IV Calculator in Palworld
- Palworld – Max Number of Pals Working at Base Explained
- Palworld with Best Game Pass Debut