Chaos Orbs are a valuable currency in Path of Exile. Collecting them, however, can be a source of many problems. This is because the only way to farm it is to exchange full sets of rare items for it. These, in turn, may get lost in the depths of our stash. Fortunately, there is an application that will make it easier for you to organize the whole process.
Chaos Recipe Enhancer - what is it?
Chaos Recipe Enhancer is an app that imports your stash data from PoE servers. It then indicates what items you are missing to complete full rare sets. Thus, it facilitates the process of collecting them for later sale at Vendors.
Of course, it directly translates into the rate of Chaos Orb farming. Installing the app is therefore a good choice for players who engage in this activity. It also comes in handy especially now that grind has become even more severe after the last update.
Chaos Recipe Enhancer - how to install it?
Installing Chaos Recipe Enhancer should not be a problem for you. You only need a few steps.
- Make sure that .NET Framework Runtime (Version 4.8) is installed on your computer. You can download it from this location.
- Download the latest version of Chaos Recipe Enhancer from GitHub. We are talking about the file "ChaosRecipeEnhancerSetup.msi" located at the very bottom of the latest published post.
- After downloading the file, simply run it. Your will probably see a notification that the application may be unsafe. This is a false alarm, caused by the fact that it comes from a publisher unknown to Microsoft. Choose to run the file nonetheless. You can also disable your antivirus program for the duration of the installation.
- Go through the installation process, reading the on-screen instructions. Once it is completed, you can run Chaos Recipe Enhancer.
Chaos Recipe Enhancer - how to use it?
After launching Chaos Recipe Enhancer, you need to configure the app accordingly. Below you will find instructions on how to do this.
- Launch the app and enter your account name in the appropriate field.
- Open the website of Path of Exile.
- Open "Developer Tools (DevTools)." In most browsers you will do this by clicking F12.
- Go to the "Application" tab, find the "Cookies" section on the left and select pathofexile.com.
- Copy the POESESSID number displayed this way and paste it into the box for PoE Session ID in the Chaos Recipe Enhancer application.
- Then select the league and adjust the rest of the options to your liking, then click Run Overlay.
After completing the configuration, it remains for you to launch Path of Exile. When you start the game, you should notice an overlay that will indicate how many full sets you have at any given time. In turn, when you open the clipboard, it will highlight the items you are interested in.
Do you like our guides? You may also be interested in:
- Path of Exile (PoE) - Heist unlock order for your team
- PoE Divine Vessel - How Does It Work?
- PoE Recombinators - What are They and How to Use Them