Source: Steam | Path of Exile
Path of Exile is a real phenomenon among hack'n'slash games. The title looks great, has a very rich character progression system, is long and gets new expansions all the time, and what's important - it's free. In such a complex game you can sometimes get lost. In this guide you will learn, how the Divine Vessel works, what it is and how to get it.
What is the Divine Vessel and how does it work?
Divine Vessel is an item that is placed in the map device. This makes a Boss on the map more powerful, and if it is defeated, its soul will be trapped inside the item and will help unlock additional bonuses in the Pantheon. One thing worth mentioning is the fact that you can find boss locations in the atlas.
How to use Divine Vessel and where do I get it?
- To use the Divine Vessel, all you have to do is place it in the Map Device.
- Then go to the map with a powerful boss.
- After defeating the boss, take the filled Divine Vessel out of the Map Device and hand it over to an NPC named Sin, who is in the town. This will unlock a bonus to the Pantheon.
Divine Vessel can randomly drop from defeated enemies.
Divine Vessel won't fill - what now?
Sometimes it may happen that the Divine Vessel will not be filled with the soul of the defeated boss despite having completed all the required steps. In this case you have to make sure that you do not have the Stream of Consciousness skill active.
Do you like our guides? You might also be interested in:
- PoE Sentinel Controller and How to Place Filaments
- PoE Recombinators - What are They and How to Use Them