The leak regarding June's PlayStation Plus offer has been confirmed. Sony's subscribers will get three titles next month, two of which will be available on both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. This includes Star Wars: Squadrons which launched in October 2020. In addition, on both consoles PS Plus will enable us to play Virtua Fighter V: Ultimate Showdown, the recently announced refreshed version of the fifth installment of the fighting game series from SEGA. The game will be released on PS Plus at the same time as it launches in Sony's store, and will be available on PS Plus for longer than the other two titles (until August 2 instead of July 5).
In addition, there's one new exclusive for PlayStation 5 owners - Operation: Tango, in which two heroes (and players) must work together in a co-op adventure to prevent a global crisis.
PS Plus offer for June
- Star Wars: Squadrons (PS4, PS5 as part of backwards compatibility) - 1 June to 5 July
- Virtua Fighter V: Ultimate Showdown (PS4, PS5 for backwards compatibility) - June 1 to August 2
- Operation: Tango (PS5) - June 1 to July 5
Games withdrawn from PS Plus in June
- Wreckfest (PS5)
- Battlefield V (PS4, PS5 backwards compatible)
- Stranded Deep (PS4, PS5 backwards compatible)
PS Plus is a paid service for PlayStation users. Subscriptions include at least two free games, the ability to play online, exclusive discounts on the PS Store, priority to play selected titles, and 100GB of storage space in the cloud. The service is available in the following subscriptions: 1 month ($9.99), 3 months ($24.99), and 12 months ($59.99).
- PlayStation - official homepage