- Selected influencers and gaming editorial staffs from Japan had the opportunity to see the PS5 up close.
- The console and controller were allowed to be recorded up close.
- There were several games available on the show - Astro's Playroom, Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition, Balan Wonderworld and Godfall.
- Thanks to the show, we know that the PS5 will be a very quiet console.
Thanks to the Japanese creators from YouTube, we learned some new information about PlayStation 5 and saw the DualSense controller up close. Several selected games were shown in action - Astro's Playroom, Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition, Balan Wonderworld and Godfall.
Photos of a rel-life PS5 allow for a closer look at the bold project in both vertical and horizontal orientation. 4Gamer has prepared the photos, so we know that the black element of the PS5 will be made of highly glossy plastic.
DualSense's LED backlight will change color depending on the game and the condition of our character. Apart from standard blue, we have also seen purple, green and red light. The pad, compared to DualShock 4, is much better in terms of quality, as confirmed by Japanese journalists and influencers.
We also know from their statements that PlayStation 5 is a very quiet console, which should make PS4 owners who plan to switch to the new console very happy. It's interesting to note that after more than 20 years, Japanese gamers will confirm their choice with X instead of O as they have done so far.
On the video below we can see the PS5 up close:
And here's the DualSense controller:
At the end, we left the materials from the presented games:
Wonderworld Balan (from 23:17)
Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition (from 10:05)
- PlayStation - official website
Last update: 2020-10-04