Red Dead Online (network module of RDR2) has had come a long and rocky way. Rockstar showed little interest in developing the title, which even led to the community giving it a "funeral". Now the situation has unexpectedly changed. The game has received a sizable update, numbered 1.31, which introduces, among other things, new tasks.
The patch has hit PC, PlayStation and Xbox consoles. It weighs in at around 5 GB on each of these platforms. In the list of changes that hit Red Dead Online along with update 1.31, include:
- Three telegram missions - In Bad Faith, Strong Medicine and Sow and Reap. Each of them can be played solo or in co-op by launching them through the menu;
- implementation of a new location to the three existing telegram missions (Rich Pickings, Outrider and A One Horse Deal);
- four locations available in two confrontation modes;
- the ability to send telegrams from the camp and from the menu.
In addition to new content, update 1.31 also introduces support for AMD FidelityX Super Resolution (FSR) 2.0 technology on PC, and also fixes a number of bugs. From now on, players should not have problems with getting stuck in lobbies or the ability to kick other players out of sessions.
In addition, this month the game offered special bonuses for merchant sales missions. They award twice as much RDOS and EXP. In addition, the so-called Trade Route, an event in which merchants must fend off an attack by bandits, has appeared.
The previous update, which added fresh content to RDO, was released in September 2021. As in this case, it added new telegram missions.
- Red Dead Online - game guide