author: Damian Gacek
Resident Evil 4 Remake - Crashes; Fatal Error Fix
In this guide we will tell you how to deal with a crash in Resident Evil 4 Remake. Get rid of Fatal Error.
Resident Evil 4 Remake was released today. It is a remake of the cult horror game. Leon S. Kennedy is an agent, who is sent to rescue the United States President’s daughter. The woman has been kidnapped by a cult settled in a remote European village. While thousands of players enjoy the game, some report that they encounter different crashes. In this guide we will tell you how to fix Fatal Error.
Resident Evil 4 Remake Crash – how to fix it, Fatal Error Fix
- Update Drivers – it is the first advice in this kind of situations, make sure that your drivers are updated.
- Turn off RT – this is an advice given by many players. It helped many fans.
- VRAM issue – lower your graphics settings to save some memory.
Hopefully, advice presented above will help you.
- Read our guide, you will learn more about RE4 Remake – Resident Evil Remake Guide.
- You should also check our map – RE4 Remake Interactive map.
- Read our interview with the producer of RE4 Remake – Interview with Yoshiaki Hirabayashi about Resident Evil 4 Remake.
- If you want to know whether the game is good, read our article: Resident Evil 4 Remake Review: Survival Horror Perfected.
Note: RE4 Remake launched today, and fans can buy and play the game. It was developed and published by Capcom. The original was released in 2005.
- Bizarre Resident Evil 4 Ad Rekindled Gamer Dreams
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Hailed One of Best Games Ever According to Early Reviews
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Leaked; Watch Out for Spoilers