All indications are that the announced beta of Skull and Bones will be held exclusively on PC. At least that's what the information on the game's official website suggests.
One of the items shown at Ubisoft Forward was Skull and Bones, the open-world pirate game announced years ago.
- On stage, the musical group Home Free sang a shanty, which we will be able to listen to during the gameplay.
- The song was accompanied by scenes from the game.
- Unfortunately, no new planned release date was provided for Skull and Bones.
- Instead, a closed beta was announced, which will take place from August 25-28. Those interested in taking part in the tests should head to the official website, where they can register.
- The beta will be organized on PC, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5, i.e. all the target hardware platforms.
Recall that we have been waiting for the game for a long time. Skull and Bones was announced in 2017 and at the time the release was planned for fall 2018. However, the game encountered many problems, which resulted in numerous delays. Work was going so badly that the project was rebooted several times. The recently organized tests of the early version were not well received, so it remains to be hoped that the upcoming beta will turn out better.
- Ubisoft After the Storm - Remaining 2023 Launches, Cancelled Games, Future Plans