Developers from Lavapotion do not stop developing Songs of Conquest, a turn-based strategy game inspired by Heroes of Might & Magic. Yesterday the team released update numbered 0.75.6, which introduces, among other things, new maps.
Songs of Conquest - patch 0.75.6
The list of changes, introduced by patch 0.75.6, is relatively long. Mostly we will find bug fixes, but there is also some new content. The most important changes can be found below:
- New small map Valley Low designed for 1 vs 1 skirmishes,
- New map for PvP, which enables us to quickly build an army and emphasizes combat,
- Addition of a "surrender" option in the pause menu, enabling us to end skirmishes immediately (in single and multiplayer mode),
- Introduction of the possibility to configure keyboard shortcuts to individual options,
- Lowering the cost of fog from 8 to 7, and changes to how it works. From now on it will last until the next round in battle,
- Decreased amount of money received for selling buildings from 75 by 50%.
The full list of changes is available here.
A few days ago the devs also released patch 0.75.5, about which we did not write a separate news. This is mainly due to the fact that there were not too many significant changes. It is worth noting that low difficulty has been made even easier.