Capcom has relesed Street Fighter 6, the newest installment in their cherished fighting game franchise. The title has been warmly received by both reviewers and fans. SF6 offers an exhilarating opportunity to partake in intense battles with other players, while also delivering a gratifying single player experience. Unfortunately, some fans have encountered the fatal D3D error, preventing them from playing the game. We will address this issue in detail and provide solutions in this article.
Fatal D3D error fix
Options presented below are solutions, which helped various members of the community. They may not help you.
This bug may appear at various moments for players. It may have different causes, starting with old drivers and ending with not enough VRAM. Below we present solutions, which helped some players:
- Verify local files.
- Update drivers.
- Reinstall the game or Steam.
- If you have 2 graphics cards, make sure that the game is using the better one. You can check it in the Task Manager in the GPU column. GPU 0 typically means an integrated card and GPU 1 is an additional one (in most cases better).
- Set everything on the lowest graphics.
- Right click the game in your library and open properties. In Launch options write -dx11.
If the bug still persists, the only solution may be to wait for the patch, which will fix the problem.
- Street Fighter 6 (SF6) - Battle Pass Explained
- Street Fighter 6 (SF6) - Deluxe vs Ultimate Edition
- Denuvo in Street Fighter 6 on Steam; Fans Unfazed